- Free shipping on orders over $50
- deuter Promise - Lifetime Warranty
We promise to repair any Deuter pack free of charge, no matter its generation or the reason for damage or defect.
California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information please go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65
Mountain bike | Cycle touring
- the slim zipped frame bag keeps tools and first aid kit always within reach
- reflective 3M prints
- can be securely fastened with three Velcro straps in the rear frame triangle
Disclaimer: Dirt getting under the Velcro fastener can scratch the frame. Please protect your frame accordingly before attaching your bike bag.
Your optimal companion for
- Zippered frame bag to keep tools and first aid kit within reach
- Reflectors for better visibility
- Gear loops
- Short Velcro straps
- PFAS free
- 100% recycled pre-consumer waste
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
This deuter product is free of intentionally used PFAS (per- & polyfluorinated chemicals). deuter thus reduces the use of substances, that are known to harm the environment and health.
For Outdoor products PFAS are mainly used for water repellant treatments.
Instead, deuter uses since 2019 alternative DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation.
100% recycled pre-consumer waste
We process our residual materials from production and use them to develop sustainable products.