$69.00 excl. Sales Tax
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- deuter Promise - Lifetime Warranty
We promise to repair any Deuter pack free of charge, no matter its generation or the reason for damage or defect.
California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information please go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65
21 / 64 / 10 (H / W / D)
This spacious hip bag is ideal for all bikers, hikers and endurance athletes who want to carry as little luggage as possible and nothing on their back. The Streamer 1.5 l drinking system is included!
Your optimal companion for
- Exterior mesh pockets
- Compatible with 1.5 litre drinking system/bag
- Organiser compartment for the tidy storage of pens, phone, etc.
- PFAS free
100D PA Ripstop
Very light polyamide fabric with 100 D strength. The relatively thin but robust material is distinguished by a narrow RipStop structure, which gives it its stability. In the usual Deuter quality, the fabric is PU coated and will withstand at least a 1500 mm water column.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFAS is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.