Mountainbiking | Racing bike | Bike tours
- top tube bag to keep your mobile phone, money and keys within reach
- transparent window allows clear view of phone display
- zip around closure
- integrated rain cover
- 3M reflective print
- three hook & loop attachment straps
Your optimal companion for
A polyamide fabric that is extremely resistant and tearproof. This is therefore used in the floor area of all the large volume backpacks. It has a 1,000 denier fibre strength and a thick PU coating inside.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.