- Free shipping from $50
- deuter Promise - Lifetime Warranty
Hit the road with style! The urban companion in three sizes and three colours each are true winners with their optimum function: Drinking bottles, mobile phones, tablets, laptops, books and snacks all find a home in the ingenious side pockets, organiser and security compartments – and yet, everything still is clearly visible and extremely comfortable to carry!
Your optimal companion for
- Airstripes System
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Outer pockets (3)
- Document compartment
- Inner compartment for valuables
- Contact system
Polyester (PES) is a synthetic synthetic fibre and is based on the raw material crude oil. Ripstop are fabrics that are woven using a specific technique and are particularly tear-resistant. A special texture allows the feel and sheen of natural fibres to be imitated. Conclusion: By using 300D PES RIPSTOP, our products are particularly robust and at the same time have a natural look.
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.