Aircontact Pro 60+15
- Free shipping from $50
- deuter Promise - Lifetime Warranty
You have a longer trekking tour ahead of you and are looking for a roomy backpack for all your luggage? And do you want to be spontaneous and flexible on your tours? Then the Aircontact Pro is the right choice!
- The Aircontact Pro is designed for a total weight of up to 30 kilos.
- Since the V-frame of the back system transfers 70% of the weight to the hip fins, the travel backpack is particularly comfortable to carry. In addition, the open-pored functional foam ensures a pleasant exchange of air with every movement. The result: 15% less sweating than with a conventional carrying system.
- The integrated daypack in the Aircontact Pro 60+15 is particularly suitable for short trips. This means that you can be flexible and spontaneous on longer trips. And now it comes: Thanks to the new bottle holder on the side between the hip fin and the packsack, you can easily reach your drinks and snacks at any time. The snap fastener fixes the contents so that everything stays in the bag even when you bend over.
Your optimal companion for
- Aircontact System
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Rain Cover
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Load adjustment straps
- Inner compartment for valuables
- Padded hip belt
- Front zip access
- SOS label
- VariFlex System
- Outer pockets (3)
- Height adjustable lid
- Active Comfort Fit
- Bottom compartment
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- VariSlide System
- Includes a day pack
- Elasticated inner compartment
- Walking pole holder
- Ice Axe Attachment
- Contact system
Deuter Microrip is a 330 denier polyamide blended fabric offering fantastic tear resistance. The use of Nylon 6.6 makes the material very durable and robust. Thanks to the PU coating, it is also waterproof (WC 2.000 mm) and is, therefore, the perfect material for big packs.
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.