Trail Pro 36
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- deuter Promise - Lifetime Warranty
We promise to repair any Deuter pack free of charge, no matter its generation or the reason for damage or defect.
California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information please go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65
The professional among the hiking backpacks can carry everything needed for a multi-day tour. Thanks to the innovative carrying system with small and high-positioned, extremely body-hugging hip fins, the weight of the load is optimally transferred to the spring steel frame. Even on challenging territory, alpine athletes have maximum control of the backpack and are always safe on go. Thanks to smart details such as carabiner clasps on the shoulder straps, the Trail Pro becomes a via ferrata backpack with expertise.
Your optimal companion for
- Round profile frame made of permanently elastic spring steel
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Active Comfort Fit
- Ice Axe Attachment
- Pole holder
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Rain Cover
- Load adjustment strap
- SOS label
- Compression straps
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- snug hip fins
- Lid compartment
- Two side outer pockets
- Front zip access
- Aircontact System
- PFC free
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Trail Pro 36
- The breathable hollow-chamber foam pads allow the weight to sit close to the back and close to the centre of gravity. It thus stabilizes and distributes the load evenly and guarantees distribute great control. The large open pore structure of the Aircontact pads performs a pump effect, whereby every movement prompts the exchange of air. The result: 15% less perspiration than with other body-contour packs. (Proven in a field test conducted by Gabriel L.&T. in cooperation with the University of Erlangen/Germany.)
- Ventilation channel between the Aircontact cushions further boosts the pump effect.
- Break resistant, durable elastic spring steel frame effectively transfers the weight on the hip belt. The flexible frame geometry provides comfortable freedom of movement at a minimum weight.
- Load adjustment straps allow precise positioning of the backpack.
- Anatomically shaped shoulder straps with airy 3D AirMesh lining lets hot air escape through the strap’s perforated foam.
- The thought-through Auto-Compress hip wing construction integrates automatic side compression as well as a Pull-Forward adjustment to provide a quick, super tight fit. With their close set anchor points the anatomically shaped hip wings melt into the body and offer optimum freedom of movement.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.
Wandermagazin “Test Winner”
Trail Pro awarded test winner
In the 203 edition (Summer 2019), Wandermagazin subjected multi-day hiking backpacks of 30 to 40 litres of volume to some practical tests.
In the Back Contact category, the Trail Pro 34 SL and the Trail Pro 36 came out as the test winners.
“They stood out thanks to their outstanding design and very good carrying comfort. Moreover, the fit designed specifically for women is perfectly implemented.”
Trekking Magazine Issue 4/22:
"The functional alpine backpack with practical front handle is robust, sits firmly yet quite airy on the back and offers a full range of equipment for alpine mountain tours; but less comfortable, relatively heavy. Optimal for (multi-day) tours in the high mountains."