Aviant Carry On 28
- Free shipping from $50
- deuter Promise - Lifetime Warranty
Do you often spend a few days away on business? Are you looking for a practical bag to accompany you? The Carry On makes travelling a breeze, thanks to the hand luggage dimensions and the full-length zip, which means this bag opens out fully for at-a-glance access. There’s a large compartment for clothing and another for work materials, so that everything is always organised and easy to find. Thanks to the stowable shoulder straps, the backpack doubles as a practical carry case.
All AViANT products are equipped with NFC technology.
Your optimal companion for
- NFC technology
- Laptop compartment up to 15 inch
- Bag for tablet
- Contact System
- Stowable shoulder straps
- Contact system
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
The 420D polyamide fabric is extremely robust : thanks to the dense and extremely fine structure of the fabric, both of the polyamide fabrics are extremely tear and abrasion resistant. The double PU coating protects from moisture with a water column of 1500 mm.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Hold your NFC-enabled smartphone to the integrated NFC chip and register your product. Advantages: Check whether this is an original product from Deuter. If you lose your baggage at an airport or during your trip, the registration will help you to find it again.