Trail Pro 32
- Free shipping from $50
- deuter Promise - Lifetime Warranty
The professional among the hiking backpacks can carry everything needed for a multi-day tour. Thanks to the innovative carrying system with small and high-positioned, extremely body-hugging hip fins, the weight of the load is optimally transferred to the spring steel frame. Even on challenging territory, alpine athletes have maximum control of the backpack and are always safe on go. Thanks to smart details such as carabiner clasps on the shoulder straps, the Trail Pro becomes a via ferrata backpack with expertise.
Your optimal companion for
- Aircontact System
- Active Comfort Fit
- Round Profile Frame
- Bottom compartment
- Outer pockets (3)
- Padded hip belt
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Rain Cover
- Inner compartment for valuables
- Elasticated inner compartment
- SOS label
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Walking pole holder
- Ice Axe Attachment
- Load adjustment straps
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Contact system
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.