This small, superlight backpack is the perfect companion on spectacular multi-rope tours: It offers room for everything both inside and out. Its highly functional shoulder straps allow full freedom of movement when climbing without slipping off the shoulders.
Your optimal companion for
- Lite System
- Delrin® U-frames
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Elasticated inner compartment
- SOS label
- Compatible with 2.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder
- Vertical front zip
- Contact system
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.