Freescape Pro 38+ SL
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- deuter Promise - Lifetime Warranty
We promise to repair any Deuter pack free of charge, no matter its generation or the reason for damage or defect.
California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information please go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65
An all-rounder for ambitious female ski mountaineers, the Freescape Pro is designed for demanding multi-day tours. The well-ventilated, secure seat adapted to the female anatomy offers high wearing comfort, the hinged back opening provides quick access to the equipment. At the same time, skis, snowboard or crampons can remain fixed on the outside thanks to the variable fastening straps. The separate safety compartment for probe and shovel is immediately accessible in case of emergency. The bluesign® certified, PFC-free backpack is made of 100% recycled material.
Your optimal companion for
- snug hip fins
- adjustable sternum strap with signal whistle
- Load adjustment strap
- Reinforced safety compartment for shovel blade and handle
- Delrin® U-frames
- Zipped access at the back
- Side smartphone pocket
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Goggle holder on shoulder strap
- SOS label
- Two ice axe holders
- A- Frame Ski Fixation
- Fastening straps for ski diagonally
- integrated and removable helmet net
- Height adjustable lid
- Compression straps
- Water repellent zipper
- Snow repellent cover fabric on the back system
- Robust and water repellent material at the front
- Zippered mesh pocket
- Rope fixation belt
- SL Women’s Fit
- Alpine System
- PFC free
- 100% recycled pre-consumer waste
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Freescape Pro 38+ SL
SL Women’s Fit
This model is also available in the SL version. The SL back length is specific for women: on average, women have shorter backs than men. The carrying system in the SL model is therefore somewhat shorter than in the Deuter standard backpacks. In addition, the carrying system is specially adapted to the female anatomy. More information about our fits.
With backpacks for use in alpine regions, it is essential to ensure the optimum balance of carrying comfort, durability and function in terms of weight. The Alpine system is the answer to this challenge. Both of its softstripe pads embrace the back flexibly with every movement. In conjunction with the streamlined pack sack, the load is always close to the body’s centre of gravity. This guarantees full control of the backpack.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.
100% recycled pre-consumer waste
We process our residual materials from production and use them to develop sustainable products.
ISPO Award 2021 Gold Winner
"The new Freescape Pro by Deuter is a very functional multi-day touring backpack that is lightweight and well-priced despite its full list of well though-out features and 40+ liters of interior volume. The multi-day pack, made with a PFC-free, recycled, water-resistant main material, comes with Deuter's renowned Alpine back carrying system, which is also available as a women-specific variant with the Freescape Pro 38+ SL model." (Mathieu Ros, Editor-in-Chief Editions Nivéales / SkiMagazine)