Speed Lite 26
- Free shipping from $50
- deuter Promise - Lifetime Warranty
The members of our lightweight family go the distance with a sporty twist when it comes to quick hikes or alpine tours. No superfluous pounds of material or useless gadgets get in the way of our peak performers. The Speed Lite SL models are specially designed for the female anatomy and offer slenderly built women the optimum range of movement.
Your optimal companion for
- Lightest deuter hiking series
- Delrin® U-frames
- Padded hip belt
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Load adjustment straps
- Adjustable sternum belt
- coupleable compression straps
- Stretch side pockets
- Sunglasses holder
- Ice Axe Attachment
- Walking pole holder
- SOS label
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Elasticated inner compartment
- Rear light loop
- Lid compartment
- Inner compartment for valuables
- PFC free
- Contact system
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
High-performance materials with PFC-free dirt- and water-repellent impregination:
To ensure the water and dirt repellent properties, we use a Durable Water Repellency (DWR) coating that is safe for health and environmentally friendly and completely PFC-free. This special surface treatment causes water to roll off the outside of the textiles. This keeps the material dry and nature clean.