- Free shipping on orders over $50
- deuter Promise - Lifetime Warranty
We promise to repair any Deuter pack free of charge, no matter its generation or the reason for damage or defect.
California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information please go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65
In the soft, sophisticated holster, everything valuable and important can either be hidden and worn close to the body under the shirt or casually over the side. Two zippered pockets and an interior mesh pocket provide secure storage for money and papers. Thanks to the privacy film (RFID/NFC), the contents are additionally protected against access to cash cards and smartphone from the outside.
Your optimal companion for
- PFC free
This very fine polyamide fabric distinguishes itself through its extremely light weight. We use this material in different strengths, i.e. 70D and 50D. The PU coating and the tight weave type give it its water repellent, smooth surface. Similar to our other lightweight textiles, it has reinforcements to ensure high tear resistance.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.