- From € 50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
Mountain bike | Road bike | Cycle touring
- the zipped frame pocket keeps energy bars, money, mobile phone and keys within easy reach at all times
- main compartment with zip
- zipped side pocket
- Reflective 3M prints
- three velcro fasteners: two to attach the bag to the top tube, one to attach it to the stem
Disclaimer: Dirt getting under the velcro may scratch the frame. Please protect your frame accordingly before attaching your bike bag.
Your optimal companion for
- Reflectors for better visibility
- Gear loops
- Zipped frame bag
- Zippered side pocket
- 100% recycled pre-consumer waste
- PFC free
Lightweight and robust polyamide fabric. A high thread density ensures special strength. The ripstop structure is designed as a honeycomb structure and gives the fabric a special look.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Energy Bag 0.5
100% recycled pre-consumer waste
Sustainable and resource-saving: our main material yarn is made from 100% recycled industrial waste and certified to recognised standards.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.