- From €50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
Our backpack classics for school, office or sport have now been given a makeover. A butterfly has emerged from the chrysalis. It is now more modern, streamlined and engineered to mould itself beautifully to your back. Waistbelt can be retrofitted.
Your optimal companion for
- Airstripes System
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Stretch side pockets
- Special compartment in the inside of the backpack to keep your valuables safe
- Document compartment
- Zipped front pocket
- ergonomically padded shoulder straps
- Large opening into main compartment
- Elastic strap holder front
- Abdominal belt retrofittable
- PFC free
- Airstripes System
Polyester (PES) is a synthetic synthetic fibre and is based on the raw material crude oil. Ripstop are fabrics that are woven using a specific technique and are particularly tear-resistant. A special texture allows the feel and sheen of natural fibres to be imitated. Conclusion: By using 300D PES RIPSTOP, our products are particularly robust and at the same time have a natural look.
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
- MeshTex shoulder straps. Anatomically formed, they guarantee comfortable movement range.
- Two contour-shaped layers of knobbly foam with AirMesh lining and minimal back contact provide maximum airflow.
- Flexible aluminium stays within the foam profile can be bent to fit the back exactly. (SUB 28, Cross City, Giga Office Pro)
- The bilaminate construction made from one soft and one firm layer of foam provides excellent carry comfort and optimum load distribution.
- Removeable waistbelt (Spider, SUB 28, Cross City, Graduate, Giga, Gigant, Giga Office, Giga Office Pro, Walker 20 & 24)
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.