- From €50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
The Futura is designed for longer day hikes and multi-day hikes where high comfort and ease of use are the focus. With the new mesh of the Aircomfort back system is provided for maximum ventilation. This means up to 25% less sweating and therefore a higher performance. The movable ActiveFit shoulder straps and the ergonomic hip fins (with pull-forward adjustment) also ensure pleasant wearing comfort. In addition, the separate bottom compartment creates for additional organization options in the backpack.
Your optimal companion for
- Aircomfort System
- Active Comfort Fit
- Load adjustment straps
- Round profile frame made of permanently elastic spring steel
- Stretch side pockets
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Rain Cover
- Special compartment in the inside of the backpack to keep your valuables safe
- Walking pole holder
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder
- Bottom compartment
- snug hip fins
- Pull-forward hip fins
- SOS label
- Lid compartment
- Mesh back system
SUSTAINABLE: 50 % of the yarn is used from recycled raw materials. The main material of the Futura series consists of bluesign® certified material.
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.