Astro 300 L
- From € 50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
With the Astro down sleeping bag, you’re guaranteed a warm night’s sleep. A trapezoidal baffle system keeps the down in place to prevent cold spots, ensuring you stay cozy and warm – even on cold nights. The Astro is also a bluesign® product, manufactured to strict environmental and social standards, with minimal impact on people or planet. And we only use down that carries the Responsible Down Standard (RDS).
Your optimal companion for
- Inner pocket for valuables
- Large sleeping bags (for tall people)
- Ergofoot: increased footroom
- Storage bag
- Ergonomically shaped hood
- Trapezoidal chamber design prevents the formation of cold spots
- 2-stage compression stuff sack: two draw cords
- 2-way zipper
- ErgoFootPro: extra space in 3D ergonomic footbox
- bluesign® product
- Certified Animal Welfare
- PFC free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Astro 300 L
Consumer products that carry the bluesign® product label conform to the strict safety and environmental requirements of the bluesign® system criteria. The textiles and accessories used to manufacture the products with the bluesign® approved label are produced in a way that saves valuable resources and has a minimum impact on people and the environment.
Certified Animal Welfare
- No live plucking
- No force feeding
- Traceability in the supply chain
- Checks made by independent certification institutions worldwide
- Animal welfare guaranteed at all levels
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.