- From € 50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
This lightweight, technical backpack is perfect for more athletic day hikes: The Aircomfort back system is extremely comfortable and the new-style mesh creates maximum airflow across the back. The result is 25% less perspiration and consequently, increased performance. The stretch mesh front pocket is great for airing wet clothes on the move (after a quick dip in a mountain stream, for example).
The main material of the Futura series is made of bluesign® certified material.
Your optimal companion for
- Active Comfort Fit
- Load adjustment straps
- Round profile frame made of permanently elastic spring steel
- Stretch side pockets
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Rain Cover
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Pole holder
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder (helmet holder is not included in delivery)
- Front zip access
- snug hip fins
- Pull-forward hip fins
- SOS label
- Lid compartment
- Aircomfort System
- 50% recycled
- PFAS free
SUSTAINABLE: 50 % of the yarn is used from recycled raw materials. The main material of the Futura series consists of bluesign® certified material.
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Futura 26
Maximum ventilation is the guiding principle for us when it comes to small to medium volume backpacks for use in easier terrain. The resilient core of the Aircomfort systems is the permanently elastic spring steel frame. It provides the special airy mesh with stable tension even under heavy loads, creating a ventilation space between the backpack and the back, through which moist air can freely evaporate.
50% of the yarn is made from recycled raw materials. This can save 12% greenhouse gases.
This deuter product is free of intentionally used PFAS (per- & polyfluorinated chemicals). deuter thus reduces the use of substances, that are known to harm the environment and health.
For Outdoor products PFAS are mainly used for water repellant treatments.
Instead, deuter uses since 2019 alternative DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation.