- From € 50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
Our synthetic-fibre sleeping bag is the solution for trekkers who want both comfort and an optimum warmth-weight ratio. Chambers with elasticated seams keep the sleeping bag close to the skin, allowing for a lot of extra freedom of movement with a stretch of 25 % width wise. At the same time, it heats up quickly since the sleeper has to warm up very little air. The 360-degree filling guarantees freedom of movement when sleeping, eliminating the fear of freezing. The contour-feature hood reliably surrounds the head, the raised foot area adjusts perfectly to the shape of the feet. New materials ensure a pleasant and almost crackle-free sleeping environment.
Your optimal companion for
- Dryzone: water-repellent material on the head and foot areas
- Ergofoot: increased footroom
- Foot warmer
- Stretch Comfort System
- Inner pocket for valuables
- Insulating collar
- PFAS free
Thanks to its extremely high weave density, highly water-repellent and breathable at the same time, the feather-light microfibre cover fabric protects the filling from clumping due to moisture - from the outside as well as the inside. The extremely fine, down-, fibre- and windproof nylon ripstop material impresses with its supple feel. Stability and abrasion resistance are achieved via the fine "ripstop" structure. It is produced according to the strict Bluesign® standard.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Suitability: All season
Top features of the Exosphere -10°
This deuter product is free of intentionally used PFAS (per- & polyfluorinated chemicals). deuter thus reduces the use of substances, that are known to harm the environment and health.
For Outdoor products PFAS are mainly used for water repellant treatments.
Instead, deuter uses since 2019 alternative DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation.