Aircontact X 60+15
- From € 50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
Modular gear straps make this pack highly versatile and can be adapted to attach gear to the outside of the pack. This backpack is made using bluesign®-certified body fabric and has extra stow space in two large detachable hip fin pockets. And there’s a zip-out bottle holster for a water bottle. The VariSlide back length adjustment, snug-fitting VariFlex hip fins and pivoting ActiveFit shoulder straps create a tailored fit no matter what the capacity, and Air Spacer mesh further enhances the comfort.
Your optimal companion for
- Y-frame for more direct load transfer and load control
- VariSlide System
- Comfortable to wear thanks to movable, ergonomically shaped Active Fit shoulder straps with soft-edge finishes
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Load adjustment straps
- Separate bottom compartment with zip-on base
- adjustable sternum strap with signal whistle
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Outer pockets (3)
- Height adjustable lid
- Removal backpack lid
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Key clip
- SOS label
- Rain Cover
- lumbar pad for effective load transfer onto the pelvis
- Removable hip belt
- Goggle holder on shoulder strap
- Includes a day pack
- Material loops on front & lid
- Spindrift collar
- VariFlex System
- Front zip access
- Aircontact System
- 100% recycled pre-consumer waste
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Aircontact X 60+15
The new Air Spacer mesh performs three functions in one: Comfort, cushioning and ventilation.
The respective volume sizes of the backpacks can be optimised to the individual size of the wearer and are very comfortable to wear thanks to the adjustable back length of the VariSlide system, the precise-fitting VariFlex hip fins and the movable ActiveFit shoulder straps, among other things.
100% recycled pre-consumer waste
Sustainable and resource-saving: our main material yarn is made from 100% recycled industrial waste and certified to recognised standards.