- From € 50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
The convertible daypack from our Infiniti series is made from 100% recycled scrap material and will serve you faithfully in everyday use and on trips. In addition to personal items, you can also store documents or your laptop in the separate inner compartment. The roll closure with adjustable straps allows you to adjust the volume of the daypack to the amount of your luggage at any time.
As a 1% for the Planet Donor, deuter donates 10% of the deuter sales of the Infiniti series to the organization and is happy to support environmental projects worldwide.
More information about 1% for the planet can be found here: www.onepercentfortheplanet.org
Your optimal companion for
- Document compartment
- Roll top closure for volume expansion
- Length-adjustable carrying straps fix the roll closure in place
- 1% for the planet
- made from residual materials
For the Infiniti series, we use remnants fabric from our production line that is 100% functional. This surplus fabric, which would otherwise go to waste, is turned into a series of bags and packs, thereby reducing the ecological footprint of our production. There are variations between the individual products in
terms of the way these fabrics are applied, the surface area that is used and their aesthetics. But all fabrics are tested for functionality to ensure the end product is of a consistently high standard.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Infiniti Rolltop
1% for the planet
By donating 10% of the buying price of the Infiniti series to 1% for the Planet, deuter is delighted to be supporting environmental projects throughout the world.
For more information about 1% for the Planet visit: www.onepercentfortheplanet.org
made from residual materials
In the Infiniti series, we use 100% functional surpluses from our main production. These surpluses are added to a product in this series and thus sustainably reduce the ecological footprint of our manufacturing. The materials used in each product vary in material composition, surface dimensions and aesthetics. However, they are in any case tested and selected for their functionality on the final product.