Gravity Expedition 45+
- From € 50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
The years of experience and extreme demands of our expedition professionals Gerlinde Kaltenbrunner, Dominik Müller and Kazuya Hiraide were the basis for the minimalist, highly functional Gravity Expedition with bluesign® certified main material. The lightweight pack can be slimmed down even further by removing the Delrin® U-frame or backpack lid if needed. The Light back system is also stripped down to the essentials while allowing you to carry heavy loads comfortably. The extra-light hip fins are also equipped with gear loop, Ice Clipper loop and zippered pocket.
Your optimal companion for
- Delrin® U-frames
- Height adjustable lid
- Adjustable sternum belt
- SOS label
- Ski carry system
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Removal backpack lid
- Load adjustment straps
- Two ice axe holders
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder (helmet holder available as accessory)
- Lite System
- PFC free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Gravity Expedition 45+
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.