Gravity Expedition 45+ SL
- From € 50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
The years of experience and extreme demands of our expedition professionals were the basis for the minimalist, highly functional Gravity Expedition SL with bluesign® certified main material. The lightweight is specifically tailored to the female anatomy. Thanks to the Lite back system, the shortened back and narrow shoulder straps make it possible to carry heavy loads comfortably. In addition to the lightweight material, the Delrin®U frame can be easily removed through a Velcro opening to reduce weight. The extra lightweight hip fins are also equipped with gear loop, Ice Clipper loop and zipper pocket.
Your optimal companion for
- Delrin® U-frames
- Height adjustable lid
- Adjustable sternum belt
- SOS label
- Ski carry system
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Removal backpack lid
- SL Women’s Fit
- Load adjustment straps
- Two ice axe holders
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder (helmet holder available as accessory)
- Lite System
- PFC free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Gravity Expedition 45+ SL
SL Women’s Fit
This model is also available in the SL version. The SL back length is specific for women: on average, women have shorter backs than men. The carrying system in the SL model is therefore somewhat shorter than in the Deuter standard backpacks. In addition, the carrying system is specially adapted to the female anatomy. More information about our fits.
Reduced to the essential – you can still carry light to medium loads comfortably with the back system of our lightweight backpacks. The flexible, tensioned Delrin® U-frame provides stability and comfortable load distribution at minimum weight.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.