The sporty daypack with the completely revised Airstripes back system convinces not only by excellent wearing comfort and maximum ventilation. Especially the minimalist style and the many functionalities make the new XV 2 an urban trendsetter. With front and main compartment, it offers enough space to accommodate everything you need for the day.
Your optimal companion for
- Airstripes System
- Removable waist belt
- Load adjustment straps
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Removable sternum belt
- Laptop compartment up to 15 inch
- Bag for tablet
- Document compartment
- Special compartment in the inside of the backpack to keep your valuables safe
- Outer pockets (3)
- Contact system
Recycled polyester is a synthetic synthetic fibre obtained from PET bottles. A special texture allows the haptics and shine of natural fibres to be imitated. Conclusion: By using 300D PES RECYCLED our products are much more sustainable and at the same time have a natural look.
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.