- From €50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
The Fox, our trekking backpack for kids and teenagers, was revised to provide the technical design and great functionality of our "big" backpacks fully adapted to the needs of kids. Thanks to the VariQuick back length adjustment system, the Fox also grows with the child so they can enjoy with their adventure backpack for a longer time.
Your optimal companion for
- Contact back system
- VariQuick System
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Compact hip fins
- Load adjustment straps
- Adjustable sternum belt
- SOS label
- Ice Axe Attachment
- Walking pole holder
- Lid compartment
- Separate bottom compartment with removable base
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Compression straps
- Hip fin with loops
- PFC free
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
High loads can be carried best when the carrier and the backpack operate as a single entity. This is where our Aircontact principle comes into play: The carrying system lies directly on the body, thus the load is kept close to the body’s centre of gravity. This guarantees full control and an effective load transfer. At the same time, the breathable Aircontact back pad ensures noticeable and pleasant ventilation thanks to a pump effect at every movement
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.