Trans Alpine Pro 28
- From €50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
It is a favourite of ambitious tour bikers and alpine climbers. It has been completely redesigned and, thus, sits perfectly on the trail and ensures perfect ventilation with optimum control thanks to the low contact area of the Airstripe back system. The functional distribution and the large, fully-folding organiser compartment provide order and an overview.
Your optimal companion for
- Airstripes System
- Active Comfort Fit
- Round profile frame made of permanently elastic spring steel
- Padded hip belt
- Side smartphone pocket
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Bottom compartment
- Load adjustment straps
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Goggle holder on shoulder strap
- Carrying Guard
- SOS label
- Stretch side pockets
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Rain Cover
- Tyre inflator pump compartment
- organised front compartment
- snug hip fins
- Compression straps
- PFC free
- Airstripes System
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
- 3D AirMesh lined shoulder straps. Anatomically formed, they guarantee comfortable movement range. The chest strap further secures the fit.
- Breathable Mesh wings on the hip belt stabilize the load.
- Two contour-shaped layers of knobbly foam with AirMesh lining and minimal back contact provide maximum airflow.
- Flexible aluminium stays within the foam profile can be bent to fit the back exactly. (Bike I, Superbike and Trans Alpine).
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.
worldofmtb BEST OF 2020
The Trans Alpine line from Deuter is an absolute classic. With the Trans Alpine Pro 28, the backpack specialist is now presenting a completely revised version that should be even more fun on the trail. Among other things, the backpack has a comparatively small contact area, which improves ventilation. The hip belt is comfortably padded. The volume of 28 liters is cleverly divided into different compartments. Tools and spare parts can be stored clearly and easily accessible in the large, fold-out organizational compartment. A separate compartment holds the hydration bladder. A rain cover is also integrated.