- From € 50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
Our very well equipped first aid bag contains a large selection of emergency material such as tweezers, dress scissors, a large selection of first aid dressing materials – whilst still leaving lots of space for personal medication or other additions. The high-quality first aid pack is also just right for large families and group tours. The choice of basic supplies was done based on medical recommendation.
- 2x compression bandage M, sterile
- 2x compression bandage L, sterile
- 1x triangular arm sling
- 1x gauze bandage
- 1x fleece wound pad, sterile
- 1x Leinaplast WSV set, 20-piece
- 1x Mediplast rigid plaster (tape), m. protection
- 1 pair of metal dress scissors, large
- 2x latex gloves
- 1x alarm whistle
- 1x survival blanket l/s
- 1x Feilchenfeld tweezers
- 1x tick card
Note: The above contents represent the basic equipment that you are recommended to add to (medicinally) depending on your travel destination after consultation with your doctor.
- PFC free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.