Exosphere -10° L
- From €50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
Our synthetic-fibre sleeping bag is the solution for trekkers who want both comfort and an optimum warmth-weight ratio. Chambers with elasticated seams keep the sleeping bag close to the skin, allowing for a lot of extra freedom of movement with a stretch of 25 % width wise. At the same time, it heats up quickly since the sleeper has to warm up very little air. The 360-degree filling guarantees freedom of movement when sleeping, eliminating the fear of freezing. The contour-feature hood reliably surrounds the head, the raised foot area adjusts perfectly to the shape of the feet. New materials ensure a pleasant and almost crackle-free sleeping environment.
Your optimal companion for
- Foot warmer
- Stretch Comfort System
- Insulating collar
- Inner pocket for valuables
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.