AViANT Access Movo 80
- From €50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
The Access Movo puts the fun into travel. This new roller bag has four wheels that swivel 360° and an aluminium extendable luggage handle for easy multi-directional movement. A wide aperture, suitcase-style front opening provides a practical means of packing, unpacking or locating items and keeps everything well organised. The Access Movo 60 and 80 models also come with a stowable Deuter Contact carry system that allows you to shoulder them like a backpack.
Your optimal companion for
- Trolley system
- Easily replaceable wheel
- Numerous handles
- Fixed point on main compartment for zip lock
- Large opening into main compartment
- Quickly stowable Contact back system
- Load adjustment straps
- Compression straps
- NFC technology
- Contact system
A high-quality and extremely robust TPU material that is highly tear resistant through fabric reinforcement and waterproof due to the closed surface. The closed surface reduces abrasion and, thus, the wear and tear of the material considerably. We use the material in different qualities – 620, 420 and 210 denier. Depending on the mechanical stress, the material can vary in the strength of the coating, the surface structure and single or double-sided coating. It is used, in particular, for our backpacks in areas of higher mechanical stress or increased moisture. The material is PVC-free and, therefore, lighter than comparable fabrics. It remains elastic even in extreme conditions.
The 420D polyamide fabric is extremely robust : thanks to the dense and extremely fine structure of the fabric, both of the polyamide fabrics are extremely tear and abrasion resistant. The double PU coating protects from moisture with a water column of 1500 mm.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Hold your NFC-enabled smartphone to the integrated NFC chip and register your product. Advantages: Check whether this is an original product from Deuter. If you lose your baggage at an airport or during your trip, the registration will help you to find it again.