- fits in backpack lid compartment
- loop on base to hang it up
- D-ring for attachment
- roll-top closure: to be rolled down at least 3 times before securing with buckle
- welded seams
- Caution: not suited to activities where the Drypack might become submerged in water
- fabric’s >10,000 mm hydrostatic head keeps out dust and heavy precipitation
- efficient packing thanks to rectangular bottom shape
Your optimal companion for
- PFAS free
Material with 10,000 mm water column protects against dust or heavy rain
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
This deuter product is free of intentionally used PFAS (per- & polyfluorinated chemicals). deuter thus reduces the use of substances, that are known to harm the environment and health.
For Outdoor products PFAS are mainly used for water repellant treatments.
Instead, deuter uses since 2019 alternative DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation.