The Freerider Pro has all the features and flexible capacity you need for multi-day winter adventures in the mountains. This latest incarnation of the Freerider Pro has a new roll-top closure. This allows you to expand the capacity of the pack by 10 litres. The roll-top itself is also fitted with a stowable strap for the attachment of extra kit or a climbing rope, or to compress the roll-top itself. At times during the day when you don’t need your skis, snowshoes or snowboard, they can be attached to the outside of the pack quickly and easily using two dedicated gear straps; skis can be affixed diagonally across the back or in an A-frame, a snowboard or snowshoes in an upright position. These versatile gear straps can also be used for compression.
And when you stop for a break, you don’t have to unstrap your equipment. Because you can access the main compartment via the rear opening that opens out fully for better contents location. Our new hard-wearing, breathable, snow-resistant fabric also ensures both the carry system and your back remain dry.
Your optimal companion for
- Delrin® U-frames
- Hip fin with loops
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Load adjustment straps
- Ice Axe Attachment
- Reinforced safety compartment for shovel blade and handle
- A- Frame Ski Fixation
- Zipped access at the back
- Volume expansion
- Helmet Mount
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Glasses stow system on shoulder strap
- SOS label
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Alpine System
- PFAS free
We use this robust polyamide fabric in 420 and 210 denier strengths. This fabric is extremely abrasion resistant thanks to the extraordinarily high density of the weave. It has a fine texture and a technical appearance. TPU coated.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Freerider Pro 34+
With backpacks for use in alpine regions, it is essential to ensure the optimum balance of carrying comfort, durability and function in terms of weight. The Alpine system is the answer to this challenge. Both of its softstripe pads embrace the back flexibly with every movement. In conjunction with the streamlined pack sack, the load is always close to the body’s centre of gravity. This guarantees full control of the backpack.