- From € 50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
Urban commuters who want to be well organized in everyday life, rely best on the practical organization system of the Giga series. The revised Airstripes back system provides the necessary ventilation of the back. So you never sweat even on stressful days in the office, university or school. The Giga is now also available for the first time in an SL version, which is specially adapted to the female anatomy.
Your optimal companion for
- Removable waist belt
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Organiser compartment for the tidy storage of pens, phone, etc.
- Laptop compartment up to 15 inch
- Document compartment
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- SL Women’s Fit
- Padded handles
- Key clip
- Padded, sturdy base
- Airstripes System
- PFC free
Polyester (PES) is a synthetic synthetic fibre and is based on the raw material crude oil. Ripstop are fabrics that are woven using a specific technique and are particularly tear-resistant. A special texture allows the feel and sheen of natural fibres to be imitated. Conclusion: By using 300D PES RIPSTOP, our products are particularly robust and at the same time have a natural look.
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Giga SL
SL Women’s Fit
This model is also available in the SL version. The SL back length is specific for women: on average, women have shorter backs than men. The carrying system in the SL model is therefore somewhat shorter than in the Deuter standard backpacks. In addition, the carrying system is specially adapted to the female anatomy. More information about our fits.
- MeshTex shoulder straps. Anatomically formed, they guarantee comfortable movement range.
- Two contour-shaped layers of knobbly foam with AirMesh lining and minimal back contact provide maximum airflow.
- Flexible aluminium stays within the foam profile can be bent to fit the back exactly. (SUB 28, Cross City, Giga Office Pro)
- The bilaminate construction made from one soft and one firm layer of foam provides excellent carry comfort and optimum load distribution.
- Removeable waistbelt (Spider, SUB 28, Cross City, Graduate, Giga, Gigant, Giga Office, Giga Office Pro, Walker 20 & 24)
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.