Long distance hikes are exactly your thing? Then the Futura Air Trek SL, which offers maximum comfort on long tours, is your ideal companion. The VariSlide system allows infinite adjustment to any body size. The moveable VariFlex ECL hip fins with ergonomic padded inserts make for comfortable wearing. The Aircomfort Sensic mesh back system keeps you optimally ventilated. In order to offer you maximum space and organization possibilities for your equipment, there is a side bellows pocket and a height-adjustable lid (+10 L) in addition to the large front access.
Your optimal companion for
- VariSlide System
- Round profile frame made of permanently elastic spring steel
- Active Comfort Fit
- VariFlex System
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Height adjustable lid
- Load adjustment straps
- Ice Axe Attachment
- SOS label
- Separate bottom compartment with removable base
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Stretch side pockets
- Rain Cover
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Lid compartment
- Front zip access
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder
- Hip fins with two zippered pockets
- Front Stuff Pocket
- Compression straps
- Key clip
- Name tag inside
- Fastening loops on lid
- 50% recycled
- PFC free
SUSTAINABLE: 50 % of the yarn is used from recycled raw materials. The main material of the Futura series consists of bluesign® certified material.
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Futura Air Trek 45+10 SL
SL Women’s Fit
This model is also available in the SL version. The SL back length is specific for women: on average, women have shorter backs than men. The carrying system in the SL model is therefore somewhat shorter than in the Deuter standard backpacks. In addition, the carrying system is specially adapted to the female anatomy. More information about our fits.
Trekking backpack with maximum ventilation thanks to the Aircomfort back mesh, which is kept permanently taut by the elastic spring steel frame, creating a ventilation space between the backpack and the back. Warm, moist air can freely evaporate. Combined with effective load distribution and exact adjustment to the length of the back, medium loads can be comfortably carried with outstanding ventilation.
50% of the yarn is made from recycled raw materials. This can save 12% greenhouse gases.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.