Orbit -5° SL
The shell fabric is made from 100% recycled materials, while the seamless construction produces better thermal efficiency and water resistance. Our 360° insulation system ensures the high-loft hollowfiber fill is evenly distributed throughout the entire bag – with half the fill in the top and half the fill in the bottom. Practical details like an anti-snag zipper guard, valuables pocket inside and contoured hood combined with the hardwearing functional shell fabric make this a robust, durable sleeping bag for colder weather.
Your optimal companion for
- 2-way zipper
- Bodywarmer Microfleece
- - Contrasting drawcord toggles for easy hood adjustment in the dark
- - Seam-free shell fabric produces better thermal efficiency and also increases water resistance
- 360° insulation
- Anti-snag zipper guard
- - Mummy shape
- Inner pocket for valuables
- SL Sleeping Bag
- 50% recycled
- PFC free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Orbit -5° SL
SL Sleeping Bag
The right size and shape ensure that no unnecessary air has to be warmed up. deuter’s REGular models are ideal for people up to about 185 cm height. The larger, similarly equipped L versions are for people up to about 200 cm tall.
The shorter SL Women’s Fit versions also feature fluffy fleece inserts around the kidney area and at the feet. They are ideal for women up to 175 cm tall.
50% of the yarn is made from recycled raw materials. This can save 12% greenhouse gases.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.