Gravity Motion SL
The combination of practical duffel and functional backpack is precisely tailored to the anatomy of female climbers due to the shorter back and narrower shoulder straps. Here the climbing equipment finds enough space and can be quickly accessed thanks to the zipper opening over the entire length of the back. Additional attachment options, for example, for the safety rope are located on the outside of the durable Gravity Motion SL, which is also PFC-free and sustainably manufactured under fair production conditions from 100% recycled and bluesign® certified materials.
Your optimal companion for
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- SL Women’s Fit
- Zipped access at the back
- Material straps at the front
- Rope fixation belt
- Contact back system
- PFC free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Gravity Motion SL
SL Women’s Fit
This model is also available in the SL version. The SL back length is specific for women: on average, women have shorter backs than men. The carrying system in the SL model is therefore somewhat shorter than in the Deuter standard backpacks. In addition, the carrying system is specially adapted to the female anatomy. More information about our fits.
- Body-hugging soft stripe pads follow movements and keep the load close to the body's center of gravity - essential for balance and stability. The channel between the pads provides extra comfort by creating a "chimney" effect ventilation.
- The VariQuick system allows an easy, quick adjustment to the individual child’s back length and enables the pack to grow with them year after year.
- Load adjustor straps on the shoulder straps serve to fine-tune the load according to the terrain.
- Supple padded hip fins with pull forward adjustment distribute the load evenly and efficiently
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.