The new, compact Lite Air contact back with ventilation makes this child carrier absolutely lightweight. The sporty frame offers the height of comfort and naturally bears the TÜV GS safety seal of approval. The seating area for the child is a comfort zone with the simple-to-use and easy-to-access safety harness, the side access and the very soft cover material. The unisex fit with specially adapted shoulder straps and hip fins lets mum and dad take turns carrying the child.
- Child: 18 kg
- Baggage: 2 kg
Suitable for children from about 9 months. The child should be able to sit upright independently.
Included in delivery:
- Kid Comfort Active
- Height-adjustable footrests (Foot Loops)
- small, removable, washable chin pad (Chin Pad)
Your optimal companion for
- VariQuick System
- Padded hip belt
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Load adjustment straps
- Lite System
- Pull-forward hip fins
- TÜV/GS certified
- PFC free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Kid Comfort Active
The perfect balance between lightness, carrying comfort and stability is provided by the new, extremely lightweight, minimalist and compact Aircontact Lite back system. With this, low to medium loads can be comfortably carried.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.