Trans Alpine 30
The new Trans Alpine backpack in a new design offers the usual quality and features. The helmet holder, which is quick and easy to handle, and the pump compartment, which is easily accessible from the outside, are completely new. The new back system offers improved ventilation due to a smaller contact surface and more flexible shoulder straps for more freedom of movement.
Your optimal companion for
- Adjustable Stays
- Load adjustment straps
- Mesh hip fins
- Separate bottom compartment with zip-on base
- Side smartphone pocket
- Stretch side pockets
- Goggle holder on shoulder strap
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Rain Cover
- organised front compartment
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- SOS label
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Removable sitting mat
- helmet clips
- Front pocket with large organizational section and zippered mesh pocket for hose, tools and pump holder.
- Reflectors for better visibility
- Compression straps
- Airstripes System
- PFC free
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Trans Alpine 30
- 3D AirMesh lined shoulder straps. Anatomically formed, they guarantee comfortable movement range. The chest strap further secures the fit.
- Breathable Mesh wings on the hip belt stabilize the load.
- Two contour-shaped layers of knobbly foam with AirMesh lining and minimal back contact provide maximum airflow.
- Flexible aluminium stays within the foam profile can be bent to fit the back exactly. (Bike I, Superbike and Trans Alpine).
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.
In issue 3/20 of FREERIDE magazine, six bike adventure backpacks were tested.
The deuter Trans Alpine 30 was awarded the ALLROUND TIP and received 9.5 out of 10 points.
"The deuter Trans Alpine is a bikepack of the first hour. It also gets our recommendation in the latest version. In addition to details such as the mobile phone or pump compartment on the side, the classic shines with high wearing comfort, a secure fit and good ventilation. deuters experience is evident in the well thought-out strap guide. The pocket layout is good, but the drinking bladder has to go into the main compartment. Anyone who carries a lot of tools or small parts will miss a few pockets. A small tool bag can help here."
The classic still inspires with zig mature features, top handling and plenty of storage space at moderate weight. The carrying system with long back support is prima ventilated and achieves very high comfort seat. For fuller fit in the trail would need firmer hip belts.