Streamer Thermo Bag 3.0 l
The insulated material of the Streamer Thermo Bag 3.0 L keeps liquids warm in winter and cool in summer. This practical thermal sleeve for a hydration bladder can be stashed inside a backpack or strapped to the outside. Hydration system not included.
- Insulating thermo-material
- can be carried inside the backpack or outside (on side loops)
- PFC free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Streamer Thermo Bag 3.0 l
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.