Die Guide SERIEs
Die Guide SERIEs
GUIDE LITE: FOR AMBITIOUS MOUNTAIN SPORTS ENTHUSIASTS,
LOOKING FOR AN ULTRA-LIGHTWEIGHT, MINIMALIST PACK WITH CLEAR AND SIMPLE FUNCTIONALITY FOR MAXIMUM MOUNTAIN FOCUS.
It’s true: less really is more. The new, unfussy Guide Lite is a pared-down, lightweight mountain companion. The main compartment has a simple draw cord closure for easy access with just one hand. A removable rain cover, that doubles up as a helmet holder, provides the protection needed when the weather turns. This latest incarnation of our popular pack has a detachable, stowable climbing rope strap at the top of the pack, for quick and easy rope management. And for the weight-conscious athlete, the hip belt can be detached to save a few extra grams on a day trip into the hills. Mini fins at the base of the shoulder straps prevent load wobble while climbing and keep the pack snug against the body — leaving you free to give the mountain your full attention.
- More energy thanks to ultra-lightweight carry comfort. With its uncluttered design and pared down features the Guide Lite redefines the term ‘lightweight’ but with all the functionality required for mountain sports.
- Quick and easy access to the main compartment via a draw cord closure for one-handed access. For added protection from the elements there is a stow-away rain cover.
- Secure thanks to 3-point ice axe attachment. This new system keeps your ice axe secure and snug against the body of the pack.
- More stability with mini fins at the base of the shoulder straps, when the hip belt is detached. The flexible, tensioned Delrin® U-frame gives the pack stability and balanced load distribution.
Guide Lite 30+
All features in one view
GUIDE: FOR EXPERIENCED MOUNTAINEERS,
LOOKING FOR A COMFORTABLE CARRY, SOLID LOAD CONTROL AND DURABILITY.
It’s on with your pack... and you’re off! The new Guide is now even lighter and more cleverly designed. Front access lets you get at your gear in no time. To cut down on extra weight, the hip fins or helmet holder can be detached and the frame removed. The Alpine back system creates a snug, secure fit on the body to prevent load wobble. An internal V-shaped frame is now even more flexible so that it adapts to your every move, especially when tackling challenging terrain.
- Quick access through front opening and two-way zips
- Secure and energy-saving transport of moderate to heavy loads through alpine terrain. The back pads of the Alpine System mould themselves to the shape of the back, creating a snug, secure fit. Parallel, even more flexible aluminium frame improves mobility.
- Lightweight thanks to minimised materials. To cut even more weight, the hip fins and helmet holder can be detached, and the frame removed.
- Superior comfort through ergonomic, S-shaped shoulder straps that eliminate chafing on the neck or arms. The SL shoulder straps feature our Soft-Edge finish.