AViANT Access Movo 60
- From € 50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
The Access Movo puts the fun into travel. This new roller bag has four wheels that swivel 360° and an aluminium extendable luggage handle for easy multi-directional movement. A wide aperture, suitcase-style front opening provides a practical means of packing, unpacking or locating items and keeps everything well organised. The Access Movo 60 and 80 models also come with a stowable Deuter Contact carry system that allows you to shoulder them like a backpack.
Your optimal companion for
- Trolley system
- Easily replaceable wheel
- Numerous handles
- Fixed point on main compartment for zip lock
- Large opening into main compartment
- Quickly stowable back system
- Load adjustment straps
- Compression straps
- NFC technology
- PFAS free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the AViANT Access Movo 60
NFC stands for Near Field Communication. It is a secure standard of RFID technology, specialized for short distances. By scanning the chip you can immediately see if it is an original deuter product, you can view all product information and pictures and best of all: after the purchase you can register your product in your name. If you lose your luggage at an airport or during your trip, the finder can scan the chip to help you find your deuter backpack again! You can read more information here.
You want a close-fitting backpack that is easy to carry even with a lot of luggage? Then the contact back is just right for you. The easiest way to carry heavy loads comfortably is to have your backpack and carrier form a single unit. Our Contact carrying system keeps the weight close to the body's center of gravity. This guarantees full control and effective load transfer - even in demanding terrain.
This deuter product is free of intentionally used PFAS (per- & polyfluorinated chemicals). deuter thus reduces the use of substances, that are known to harm the environment and health.
For Outdoor products PFAS are mainly used for water repellant treatments.
Instead, deuter uses since 2019 alternative DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation.