- From € 50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
The Alproof equipped with Alpride E2 avalanche airbag system and the very latest supercapacitor technology deploys reliably, quickly and at high pressure, even in freezing cold temperatures. With multiple deployments possible, easy handling, and a quick-access avalanche equipment compartment, plus superior carry comfort and a snug fit with zero load wobble, the result is a controlled backcountry ride every time. A leg safety strap prevents the pack from being ripped off in an avalanche, while a helmet bag, gear straps and gear loops make this TÜV-inspected avalanche airbag backpack a serious mountaineering pack too.
Your optimal companion for
- Alpride E2 Airbag System
- adjustable sternum strap with signal whistle
- Load adjustment straps
- padded hip fins with one gear loop, ice clipper slot and zippered pocket
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Ice Axe Attachment
- Fastening strap
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- SOS label
- helmet clips
- Material straps at the front
- Safety leg loop
- Alpine System
- olated shoulder strap tunnel for drinking tube
- stowable, removable helmet bag
- Clamshell-opening main compartment with full-length 3-way zipper
- TÜV/GS certified
- PFC free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Alproof 32
ALPINE SYSTEM / ALPRIDE E2 AIRBAG SYSTEM
With backpacks for use in alpine regions, it is essential to ensure the optimum balance of carrying comfort, durability and function in terms of weight. The Alpine system is the answer to this challenge. Both of its softstripe pads embrace the back flexibly with every movement. In conjunction with the streamlined pack sack, the load is always close to the body’s centre of gravity. This guarantees full control of the backpack.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.
ISPO Award 2022 Winner
The Alproof series is deuters new avalanche backpack series. Equipped with Alpride's E2 airbag system, the Alproof is lightweight and easy to use. The airbag is powered by USB-C charged supercapacitors that inflate in less than three seconds. Additional AA batteries provide long standby time. LCD displays and external LED lights provide full control and "buddy check" function. Plus, the carrying system and attachments are super convenient and intuitive.
PLUS X AWARD 2022
The expert jury has awarded the deuter Alproof series with the PLUS X AWARD due to High Quality, Ease of Use, Functionality and Ergonomics.