Orbit SQ +6°
- From € 50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
The shell fabric is made entirely from 100% recycled materials. The 360° distribution of high-loft hollowfiber fill and the soft lining fabric made of cotton blend creates a pleasant sleep-inducing environment inside the bag. Further comfort features include the pillow section, which can be zipped off (and washed separately) and the generous leg room. Whether opened out as a quilt inside your camper van or zipped together as a double sleeping bag for a night under the stars, the hardwearing functional shell fabric makes this a robust, durable sleeping bag for any camping trip.
Your optimal companion for
- Pillow section can be zipped off
- Soft, cozy cotton blend lining
- - Contrasting drawcord toggles for easy hood adjustment in the dark
- Anti-snag zipper guard
- 360° insulation
- - Seam-free shell fabric produces better thermal efficiency and also increases water resistance
- Inner pocket for valuables
- 2-way zipper
- All-around zipper for quilt function
- 50% recycled
- PFC free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Orbit SQ +6°
50% of the yarn is made from recycled raw materials. This can save 12% greenhouse gases.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.