The shell fabric is made from 100% recycled materials, while the seamless construction produces better thermal efficiency and water resistance. Our 360° insulation system ensures the high-loft hollowfiber fill is evenly distributed throughout the entire bag – with half the fill in the top and half the fill in the bottom. Practical details like an anti-snag zipper guard, valuables pocket inside and contoured hood combined with the hardwearing functional shell fabric make this a robust, durable sleeping bag for all your summer camping adventures.
Your optimal companion for
- 360° insulation
- - Seam-free shell fabric produces better thermal efficiency and also increases water resistance
- - Contrasting drawcord toggles for easy hood adjustment in the dark
- Anti-snag zipper guard
- 2-way zipper
- Inner pocket for valuables
- - Mummy shape
- 50% recycled
- PFAS free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Orbit +5°
100% Recycled shell fabric for a greener conscience
Anyone spending time in nature knows just how important it is to protect what we love. That’s why the shell fabric of this sleeping bag is made from 100% recycled materials. It also has a pleasant feel.
50% of the yarn is made from recycled raw materials. This can save 12% greenhouse gases.
This deuter product is free of intentionally used PFAS (per- & polyfluorinated chemicals). deuter thus reduces the use of substances, that are known to harm the environment and health.
For Outdoor products PFAS are mainly used for water repellant treatments.
Instead, deuter uses since 2019 alternative DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation.