- From € 50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
The sustainably produced and bluesign® certified city backpack in 80s design offers plenty of space for your university and leisure items. The bottom compartment for larger sports equipment, the main compartment for work materials and the universal front fastening keep everything well organised. And the seat mat integrated into the Wengen is perfect for a spontaneous, cosy picnic outdoors.
Your optimal companion for
- Laptop compartment up to 15 inch
- Separate bottom compartment with removable base
- ergonomically padded shoulder straps
- Bag for tablet
- Removable waist belt
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Front pocket
- Two side outer pockets
- Removable sitting mat
- Robust outer material
- X-shaped front fixation with pocket
- Thumb loop
- Contact back system
- separate, reinforced bottom compartment
- PFC free
- Green Button certified product
- bluesign® product
- 100% recycled PET material
Recycled polyester is a synthetic synthetic fibre obtained from PET bottles. A special texture allows the haptics and shine of natural fibres to be imitated. Conclusion: By using 300D PES RECYCLED our products are much more sustainable and at the same time have a natural look.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Wengen
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.
Green Button certified product
The Green Button is a government-run certification label for sustainable textiles. Everyone who aims to purchase socially and environmentally sustainable clothes should look out for the Green Button. There is currently no other label like the Green Button. It demands that mandatory standards are met to protect people and the environment. A total of 46 stringent social and environmental criteria must be met, covering a wide spectrum from wastewater to forced labour.
Consumer products that carry the bluesign® product label conform to the strict safety and environmental requirements of the bluesign® system criteria. The textiles and accessories used to manufacture the products with the bluesign® approved label are produced in a way that saves valuable resources and has a minimum impact on people and the environment.
100% recycled PET material
The fabrics used for this model are made of post-consumer PET bottles.