- From €50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
The clean, light backpack is multi-talented - among other things, it is the perfect companion on fixed-rope routes or sporty hikes. Thanks to the Aircontact back system, the ultimate in carrying comfort is guaranteed, and innovative details, such as the carabiner clasp on the shoulder straps, make the Trail into a fixed-rope-route backpack with expertise.
Your optimal companion for
- Delrin® U-frames
- Active Comfort Fit
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Load adjustment straps
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Ice Axe Attachment
- Walking pole holder
- Compression straps
- SOS label
- Special compartment in the inside of the backpack to keep your valuables safe
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Rain Cover
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder
- Stowable hip belt
- Lid compartment
- Front zip access
- Contact system
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Bergsteiger “Product of the Month”
Trail 22 is chosen as the “Product of the Month”
“Bergsteiger” magazine selects various products for its strength test every month. The 6/19 edition included the Trail 22, which was immediately chosen as “Product of the Month”.
“Verdict: Once the different buckles, straps and lengths have been adjusted, the backpack fits like a glove. The 22-litre volume is ideal for a day trip, and in winter, it is big enough to hold LVS equipment as well. Its weight of about one kilo is surprisingly low, despite the numerous buckles and extras. The stowable and breathable hip fins and the Delrin U-frame combine low weight with perfect distribution. In the lid compartment, even delicate objects such as sunglasses can be safely transported. The backpack offers perfect freedom of movement, although I would have preferred to see fewer frills in terms of loops and clips.”