- From € 50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
Your optimal companion for
- Large main compartment
- Divider with zippered compartment
- pockets for geometry set etc.
- Pen & pencil holders
- PFC free
- bluesign® product
- Green Button certified product
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.
Consumer products that carry the bluesign® product label conform to the strict safety and environmental requirements of the bluesign® system criteria. The textiles and accessories used to manufacture the products with the bluesign® approved label are produced in a way that saves valuable resources and has a minimum impact on people and the environment.
Green Button certified product
The Green Button is a government-run certification label for sustainable textiles. Everyone who aims to purchase socially and environmentally sustainable clothes should look out for the Green Button. There is currently no other label like the Green Button. It demands that mandatory standards are met to protect people and the environment. A total of 46 stringent social and environmental criteria must be met, covering a wide spectrum from wastewater to forced labour. Read more information here.