Astro Pro 800 SL
The Astro Pro is our expedition-grade down sleeping bag for alpine adventures with a tent or for sleeping under the stars. The lining stretches up to 25% widthwise, hugging the shape of your body. It gives this bag a spacious feel while trapping warmth inside the bag. A three-dimensional, ergonomic footbox provides superior insulation in the sensitive area around the feet, with plenty of room to move around. All of the Astro Pro bags are bluesign® products and made using only RDS-certified down.
Details Astro Pro SL:
- The SL models are shorter, and the shoulders and feet have a somewhat slimmer cut
- SL models have a higher down-to-volume ratio than the REG models
Your optimal companion for
- Storage bag
- SL Sleeping Bag
- Stretch Comfort System
- Insulating collar
- Inner pocket for valuables
- bluesign® product
- Certified Animal Welfare
With a square meter weight of With 38g/sqm this 20D Polyamide offering very good weight to performance ratio.
With a square meter weight of With 38g/sqm this 20D Polyamide offering very good weight to performance ratio. This item is specifically treated with a PFC free DWR allowing quicker dry time.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
SL Sleeping Bag
The right size and shape ensure that no unnecessary air has to be warmed up. Deuter’s REGular models are ideal for people with an average build and about 185 cm height. The larger, similarly equipped L versions are for people up to about 200 cm tall.
The shorter SL Women’s Fit versions with fluffy fleece inserts around the kidney area and at the feet (except Astro Pro) are ideal for women up to 175 cm tall.
Consumer products that carry the bluesign® product label conform to the strict safety and environmental requirements of the bluesign® system criteria. The textiles and accessories used to manufacture the products with the bluesign® approved label are produced in a way that saves valuable resources and has a minimum impact on people and the environment.
Certified Animal Welfare
- No live plucking
- No force feeding
- Traceability in the supply chain
- Checks made by independent certification institutions worldwide
- Animal welfare guaranteed at all levels