The Compact is a bike backpack for mountain bikers that sits comfortably and tight on the back. It impresses above all with its perfect features: It has an extra compartment for the drinking bottle, a separate compartment for the smartphone, a well-organized tool pocket, two zipper pockets on the hip fins and two elastic side pockets. There is also the possibility to expand the volume of the backpack. The half-shell helmet can easily be hung in the front in the fastening clips, while the side compression straps are suitable for fixing the full-face helmet.
Your optimal companion for
- Airstripes System
- Adjustable sternum belt
- SOS label
- Two side outer pockets
- Side smartphone pocket
- Rain Cover
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Organiser compartment for the tidy storage of pens, phone, etc.
- Tyre inflator pump compartment
- helmet clips
- Compression straps
- Goggle holder on shoulder strap
- Expandable volumes
- PFC free
- Airstripes System
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
SL Women’s Fit
This model is also available in the SL version. The SL back length is specific for women: on average, women have shorter backs than men. The carrying system in the SL model is therefore somewhat shorter than in the Deuter standard backpacks. In addition, the carrying system is specially adapted to the female anatomy. More information about our fits.
- 3D AirMesh lined shoulder straps. Anatomically formed, they guarantee comfortable movement range. The chest strap further secures the fit.
- Breathable Mesh wings on the hip belt stabilize the load.
- Two contour-shaped layers of knobbly foam with AirMesh lining and minimal back contact provide maximum airflow.
- Flexible aluminium stays within the foam profile can be bent to fit the back exactly. (Bike I, Superbike and Trans Alpine).
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.