- From €50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
The Waldfuchs now has a big brother! The super-robust forest-school backpack recommended by and developed with the state association, Wald- und Naturkindergärten in Bayern e.V., is naturally extremely simple to use and carries all the necessities for survival: Drinking bottle, meal, saw, dungarees and all the found treasures.
Your optimal companion for
- Contact back system
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Removable sitting mat
- Wet laundry compartment
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Outer pockets (3)
- Rain Cover
- PFC free
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
The light padded back with the airy cover ensures a comfortable fit and even load distribution. The ergonomic S-shaped shoulder straps also ensure good carrying comfort.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.