Aircontact PRO 55 + 15 SL
- From €50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
You have a longer trekking tour ahead of you and are looking for a spacious backpack for all your luggage? Preferably one that guarantees a lot of freedom of movement and comfort and is also as light as possible? Then the Aircontact Pro is just the thing!
With the same features, it is now over 400 grams lighter thanks to reduced material consumption and offers plenty of space for your luggage: the new Aircontact Pro is designed for up to 30 kilos total weight.
Since 70% of the weight is on the hip fins, the travel backpack is particularly comfortable to wear. In addition, the open-pored functional foam ensures a pleasant exchange of air with every movement. The result: 15% less sweating than with a conventional carrying system.
And here's the kicker: thanks to the new bottle holder, located on the side between the hip fin and the pack, you can easily reach your drink and snacks at any time. The push button fixes the contents so that even in the bend everything remains in the bag.
Your optimal companion for
- Aircontact System
- Active Comfort Fit
- Height adjustable lid
- Bottom compartment
- Outer pockets (3)
- Front zip access
- Padded hip belt
- VariFlex System
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Rain Cover
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- SOS label
- Drinking system compartment
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Walking pole holder
- Ice Axe Attachment
- Includes a day pack
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder
- Lid compartment
- Load adjustment straps
- Pull-forward hip fins
- VariSlide System
- SL Women’s Fit
- Head recess
- Special compartment in the inside of the backpack to keep your valuables safe
- Stretch side pockets
- Robust outer material
- Material straps at the front
Deuter Microrip is a 330 denier polyamide blended fabric offering fantastic tear resistance. The use of Nylon 6.6 makes the material very durable and robust. Thanks to the PU coating, it is also waterproof (WC 2.000 mm) and is, therefore, the perfect material for big packs.
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Aircontact PRO 55 + 15 SL
SL Women’s Fit
This model is also available in the SL version. The SL back length is specific for women: on average, women have shorter backs than men. The carrying system in the SL model is therefore somewhat shorter than in the Deuter standard backpacks. In addition, the carrying system is specially adapted to the female anatomy. More information about our fits.
- Breathable cushions with ventilating Aircontact technology and durable 3D AirMesh lining wicks away warmth and moisture.
- Two ergonomically formed V-shape multi-chamber aluminium stays, direct part of the load from the back to the hips.
- When fastened, the hip fins taper upwards in a conical form. The fins are concave and ultra-padded and sit perfectly on the hips. The multi-layered, PE-stiffened foam spreads the load evenly. The ‘pull-forward’ function makes the hip belt easy to fasten, even with even heavy loads.
ements allowing tricky sections to be negotiated without losing your balance – especially important when carrying a hefty load.
- Height adjustable load transfer straps on the shoulder straps for precision pack positioning.
- Contoured shoulder straps with 3D AirMesh lining. Heavy duty construction with special dual layer foams.
- With the simple Vari Fit system you can easily adjust the pack to the individual’s back, making for a perfect fit every time.
- Deuter’s Vari Flex system certainly defines the flexibility of this carrying system. The pivoting hip fins follow complex body movements. Thus, the load can be evenly distributed to the hips, providing freedom of movement and reducing fatigue. Two sturdy GRP-rods and load adjustment straps on the hip fins allow for precision load control. The Vari Flex system and aluminium stays form the core of the carrying system, which combines stability, efficient load transfer, perfect load control and incredible flexibility.