Speed Lite 16
- From €50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
Quickly en route in the mountains with the light-as-a-feather Speed Lite. Thanks to its athletic V-line and anatomically-shaped shoulder straps, the lightweight all-rounder offers enormous freedom of movement on day hikes and for many other sporting activities. A high level of comfort and technically ingenious functions without superfluous pounds of material is what the Speed Lite is all about.
Your optimal companion for
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Rear light loop
- Removable waist belt
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder
- Valuables compartment
- Stretch side pockets
- Compatible with 2.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- PFC free
- Lite System
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
- A close fitting padded back with comfortable breathable 3D Air Mesh.
- Removable waist belt (Speed lite 10, Speed lite 15, Speed lite 20).
- Tensioned Delrin® U Frame provides exceptional flexibility at very lightweight.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.